All candidates must provide a link to their portfolio/website or similar platform showcasing their work.
This role is suitable for Junior-Mid level Designers.
Who we are:
Lucky Duck is an award-winning UX/UI design and development agency who strategise, design, build, and grow apps, websites, and digital experiences for our clients.
Our head office is based in Leeds, and we have recently set-up a new office in London! We are a start-up team of seven lovely people, who work with clients primarily in the United Kingdom and major European cities, and we have big plans to grow.
We've had great success in growing the business over the first two years of our inception, but we're just getting started on our journey. As part of our continued scaling, we’re looking for an ambitious and driven UX/UI Designer to join our awesome team, work with amazing brands and build the best technology experiences, all the while having a great time doing it.
Here’s a preview of what you’ll be getting stuck into:
- Producing low/high fidelity wireframes and clickable prototypes, demonstrating fluency with design tools such as Figma, Adobe Suite and InVision (or comparable)
- Conducting visual and demographic research for large scale digital product
- Creating amazing visual design for apps and websites
- Carrying out user tests and actively analyse user feedback
- Creating motion compositions as proof of concept and support developers with clear documentation
- Inspiring others with thought-leading creativity showing great communication and presentation skills
All sounds great, right? So here’s what we are looking for:
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop/Illustrator/After Effects)
- A thorough understanding of Figma software
- A passion for Visual Design
- A good understanding of User Experience Design principles
- Proactive and autonomous
- Resourceful and ambitious
- Energising and delighting our customers, (current and potential,) is integral to everything we do here at Lucky Duck, and this should be apparent in the way you approach your work
In return we’ll offer:
- You'll be provided with full training in a great environment to learn and develop your career
- 28 days holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Company perks
- We'll invest in your education to help you do your job as best you can
- You will be encouraged to have opinions, bring ideas and contribute in a real way
- You'll be a part of a passionate, energetic startup team in a fun and exciting working environment