Please provide examples of your work.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Minimum of 3 years working in a similar role.
We offer flexible working but do require someone who can come into the Leeds office at least twice a week.
Who we are:
Lucky Duck is an award-winning UX/UI design and development agency who strategise, design, build, and grow apps, websites, and digital experiences for our clients.
Our head office is based in Leeds and in the last year set-up a new office in London. We are a start-up company who work with clients primarily in the United Kingdom and major European cities and we have big plans to grow.
As part of our continued scaling, we’re looking for an ambitious and driven Front-end Developer who is passionate about building products that customers love, to join our awesome team, work with amazing brands and build the best technology experiences.
What you will be doing:
- Working closely with other teams across all disciplines and foster a learning environment where pairing and knowledge sharing are actively encouraged.
- You will also be working on React Native applications, with flexibility in what libraries and tools you use to complete projects.
- Don't worry if you don't currently have extensive knowledge of these tools, if your HTML/CSS/BEM code is good and you are familiar with principles of building modular styles you will quickly become familiar with the technologies that we use. Additionally, from time to time we have projects where the styles are written in SASS using BEM approach.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in Front-end development using React
- Experience in mobile application development using React Native
- Very strong English communication skills
- An analytical mind and love of problem-solving
- Energising and delighting our customers is integral to everything we do here at Lucky Duck, and this should be apparent in the way you approach your work
- Awesome organisational and prioritisation skills with an incredible eye for detail.
- Pixel-perfect mark-up
Perks & benefits:
- A great environment to learn and develop your career
- 28 days holiday
- A wellness fund
- A development fund
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Office socials: Deliveroo fund, drinks fund, team building activities
- We'll invest in your education to help you do your job as best you can
- You will be encouraged to have opinions, bring ideas and contribute in a real way