Lucky Duck is a digital agency who partners with startups to enterprise on exciting and varied projects within design and technology.
We are looking for an experienced Creative Director to lead our Leeds based UX design and development agency with guidance and ideas to launch new impressive projects. You will devise the concepts and strategies for a particular venture and will monitor its progress.
You will be able to implement your creative vision and become the point of reference for any creative plan that wants to make its way to the customers.
The goal is to achieve the best possible outcome of our projects both visually and essentially to meet customer expectations and drive our sustainable growth.
- Conceive and implement concepts, guidelines and strategies in various creative projects and oversee them to completion
- Collaborate with designers and developers to obtain knowledge of the clients’ requirements
- Direct and motivate teams of designers and developers. To help them use their talents effectively
- Lead brainstorming/creative sessions to generate ideas
- Have a good understanding of product design, software development, marketing and ux design
- Have a strong background in design or development
- Revise work, approve/reject ideas, provide feedback to the team
- Train and guide juniors into accomplished professionals
- Monitor results of team efforts and propose actions for the future
- Help generate sales and meet agency targets
- Proven experience as a creative director or in a similar creative role
- Hand-on experience in design or development roles
- Outstanding leadership and organization skills
- Exemplary interpersonal and analytical abilities
- BSc/BA in advertising, fine art, design or relevant field; MSc/MA will be considered an asset